Buffalo Chicken Dip
I first tasted this dip at my friend’s house when I went there for a jewelry party and it’s what turned me on to my love of hot sauce. I made this today for my cousin’s birthday party, and it’s been a staple of family gatherings recently. I thought of Biz when I was making it and her love of hot sauce!! This dip is not healthy by any stretch of the imagination, but it is dang delicious.
1 can chicken
1 cup Ranch dressing
1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce or any type of hot sauce
1 container of cream cheese
1. Drain and chop chicken
2. Add in cream cheese, ranch and hot sauce
3. Mix until well blended. Sometimes I’ll put this in the microwave for a minute and it makes it easier to blend.
4. Pour into a casserole dish
5. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes
6. Top with shredded cheese and bake for another 15 minutes until bubbly.
We served this with pita chips today, but it goes perfectly with just about anything…including celery!!